Cooling Services & Systems
The entire function of your cooling system is to keep you cool. If you’re experiencing poor airflow or feel like you’re breathing unhealthy air, you probably are. Air filters can become extremely dirty if not changed regularly (recommended every 30-90 days) and an older system will emit noises and may even begin to leak water and refrigerant.
When it becomes clear that an A/C repair, replacement, or upgrade is necessary, give the professionals at Barker a call.
Signs your cooling system needs some TLC from Barker:
- Aged System (a decade or older)If your system is over the hill, it will never be able to function to the capacity that modern units can. If you need an analysis and aren’t sure about next steps, Barker will send out a member of our team and give you a free, honest evaluation of your current unit. Our technicians work on a non-commissioned basis, so you can always know our analysis will be what you need, and nothing more.
- Water or Refrigerant LeaksLeaks are a bad sign, and often go hand in hand with an aging unit. In some situations, the leaks can be repaired and the HVAC system will continue on for the remainder of its lifespan. However, if the system has been overused and the leaks are either not reparable or too expensive, it could be in the best interest of the owner to consider a replacement that is sleeker and more energy efficient.
- High Energy CostsWhen you go green, you save green. When the energy bill rises, that is often a consequence of an old or ill functioning HVAC unit. We offer many equipment models that will perform better, cost less, and are overall better for our environment and your health.
- Poor Airflow = Poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)It is important to have a system that is cost-effective and energy efficient, because the alternative is an aging system with poor airflow and the potential to contaminate the indoor air quality of the property. Barker is fully licensed to analyze your airborne toxins with our IAQ products and solutions. Sometimes the solution could be a dehumidifier, but depending on your situation, it may be recommended to bring in a new system altogether.
If you’re currently experiencing any of these system symptoms, Barker offers full service HVAC repair, installation, maintenance, safety inspections, indoor air quality, as well as Same-Day and 24/7 Emergency Service to Dublin, Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
Take a look at our energy efficient comfort systems:
- American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
- Mitsubishi Comfort
- Emerson Controls
- Ecobee Thermostats
- And More… Call to request a personal consultation!
Barker Heating & Cooling is a family-owned, fully licensed and insured HVAC company located in Dublin, CA. We’ve offered the best in heating and cooling care since 1998. With 24/7 Emergency Service and our Money-Back Guarantee, there’s no reason not to reach out.
Read our 4 star+ reviews on Facebook, Yelp, and Google+.
Heating and furnace services from Barker HEATING & COOLING are the solution to installing permanent comfort in your home. Call 925.276.9601 or book online to request a consultation.